Best Nose Surgery in Seattle – (206) 624-6200
New and innovative Strategies and What you want to Know Rhinoplasty is cosmetic facial surgical procedure that’s commonly done to further improve a person’s appearance or to reconstruct their nose for health related purposes . A rhinoplasty procedure involves tweaking the cartilages and bones of the nostrils , or sometimes tissue is added in order to increase the aesthetic appeal . The operation is also commonly executed to repair nasal fractures as well . If rhinoplasty is performed to repair someone’s nasal fracture , the medical professional attempts to recover the nose area to its pre-injury condition . A related treatment often known as septorhinoplasty is done on patients that additionally have a nasal obstacle . Septorhinoplasty works to greatly enhance the look of the nostrils , but also stabilizes the overall structure and eliminates any internal obstacles that might be blocking the patient’s nasal breathing .Just what exactly does a rhinoplasty approach involve ?
Any cosmetic worries and desires you have should be completely discussed before surgical procedure . The recommendations of your surgeon along with any special limitations concerning the structure of your nose , skin , or face in general are crucial to have thoroughly explained to you . Make-up free pictures are typically taken prior to the procedure to assist with both the preoperative and post surgery planning phase in order to document the results .
Ask questions and express your concerns .
Finding a specialist , certified medical expert to perform your rhinoplasty procedure should be your primary priority when thinking of getting any type of aesthetic technique . ASAPS ( American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ) endorses that each patient should ideally consider the following tips for best results :
• Consult at least 3 different rhinoplasty surgeons before choosing one
• Be sure the cosmetic surgeon you choose is board certified
• Ask where your surgeon is privileged to legally practice to ensure his credibility
• Request to see before and after photos of previous patients
• Talk in-depth about the surgery as well as the results and recovery and any potential things that may possibly go wrong or happen unexpectedly
• Ask about the surgeon’s rhinoplasty experience . How many has he done ?
• Does the surgeon have malpractice insurance ? If not , get up and leave
• Ask about the follow-up procedures
• Request to contact former patients about their own experience
• How much does the procedure cost ? What about insurance ?
The results of rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty outcomes could possibly be minor or major , based on the type of correction you want done , but they are however permanent . It’s important that both you and your plastic surgeon are on the same page relating to the objectives of your treatment . If you have realistic expectations and your physician, the outcome will likely be very positive overall .